Olive Branch, MS
Master Lawn was a well-respected, local lawn care company in the Memphis, TN and Olive Branch, MS market for many years. As the owner wanted to transition out of the business, he sold the operation to a well-known landscape company, Michael Hatcher & Associates.
MHA determined that a fresh re-brand was in order along with a new website that would help prospects more easily learn about their services, have their questions answered, and get a free quote.
We started working with Master Lawn in late 2018. In the past few years, their business has grown from $600k to approximately $2 million in 2020.
We're happy to have contributed to this success but their hard-working team really deserves a lot of credit as well.
- Re-branding & Logo Design
- Website Re-Design
- Positioning & Messaging
- Marketing strategy and campaign development
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- UX and conversion optimization
- Website copywriting
- Content marketing, including blogging
- Professional Photography
- Online Review Campaign
- Lead generation
- Email marketing
- Digital advertising
- Graphic design for direct mail
- HubSpot software implementation
- Increased website traffic from average of 1000 visits/mo. to over 7,800/mo. (683% increase)
- Generated an average of 70 leads/mo. via website forms and 122 website calls/mo. (total of 192 leads/mo.)
- Improved a 4.1-star Google review rating to 4.7 stars and from 9 reviews to 94
Why We Love Master Lawn
Working with the team at Master Lawn has been a lot of fun. They've given us free creative liberties for the re-brand and website and are super-responsive with getting back approvals. We always seem to be laughing about something and I look forward to great results this year!
Why They Love Us
Working with Landscape Leadership has been amazing. You and your team have no problem setting and exceeding the deadlines on our projects. Taking Master Lawn from basically no web presence to where we are now is simply amazing. Thanks for the great work and we look forward to many more years as partners.