Careers at Landscape Leadership
We are constantly seeking talented and passionate marketing professionals to join our team.
- No current openings. However...
We're always looking to connect with talented green industry or marketing professionals, even if there isn't an open position available. If you think you would be a good fit with our team you can submit a resume here.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive compensation
- Be based anywhere. As a team, we work 100% remotely.
- Generous paid time off policy. Take vacation when you need it so you can recharge and come back fresh!
- 401k for all full-time employees
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account (HRA) available to full-time employees
- Annual company retreat
- Annual continuing education allowance for all employees
- A kick-ass team and clientele. You'll be collaborating with a fantastic group of smart, driven, principled, good-spirited people. Expect the same from our clients (if they weren’t awesome, we wouldn’t be working together).
Our core values
Count on each other
We embrace our accountability towards one another.
Get it done right
A job well done starts with approaching priorities with a proactive mindset.
Work and play
Our work is more meaningful when we take care of ourselves.
Celebrate wins big and small
When we do good work, we acknowledge it.
Achieve impact and profits
Our clients’ success leads to our financial success.
Since 2010, our mission has been the same: to kick ass for our clients every single day. Our client-centric focus is on raising awareness, building customer loyalty, generating qualified leads, and enabling our clients to close more sales.
We work with some of the biggest and most innovative companies in the lawn and landscape industry like landscape design/build contractors, landscape maintenance companies, and lawn care operators.
We’re a close-knit, fully distributed team where each employee works from home. Even though we’re far away, we’re in contact throughout the day in Slack, Basecamp, and Zoom.
While our clients view us as a leader in the industry, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. While we may work hard during the week, we prioritize a healthy work-life balance. Our off-hours are reserved for our various hobbies, exploring the outdoors, and spending time with our families and friends.