Kingstowne Lawn & Landscape
Kingstowne boasts a wide range of services from complex design/build projects to a complete set of maintenance services for lawns, trees, and to target pests.
Their reputation in the Alexandria and Arlington, VA area has grown over the past 20+ years, as they've serviced over 4,000 clients.
We started working with Kingstowne in early 2018. In the past few years, their business has grown from $6.5 million to over $8 million in annual revenue by the end of 2020.
We're happy to have contributed to this success but their hard-working team really deserves a lot of credit as well.
- Website re-design
- Positioning and messaging
- Marketing strategy and campaign development
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- UX and conversion optimization
- Website copywriting
- Content marketing, including blogging
- Professional photography and videography
- Lead generation
- Digital advertising
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- Online reputation management
- HubSpot software implementation
- Increased organic website traffic from 547 visits per month to over 15k monthly visits
- Increased monthly website leads from approx. 50/mo. to approx. 220/mo.
- Increased online reviews from 8 to 93, while improving rating from 4.4 to 4.6 stars
Why We Love Kingstowne Lawn & Landscape
Krisjan and I hit it off from day one and it's been a blast working with him. One of the things we look for in a client is a company owner who is passionate about our partnership and willing to do whatever it takes to make it a success. That completely sums up how Krisjan rolls and I'm expecting big results in the years to come!
Why They Love Us
In the fall of 2017, I stumbled upon a video that Chad had posted on LinkedIn about SEO and blogging. His message resonated with me. I soon found out that Landscape Leadership provided much more than SEO and blogs. Their unique process fundamentally changed our marketing approach and made it much more client focused. We thought we know what we were doing, but we really didn’t. Chad and I really get along…and that certainly helps. But, what really makes Landscape Leadership unique is that they understand the landscape industry. They know what we do and why we do it. They see things through our eyes. Thus, they are able to help us convey a clear and concise message that really resonates with our customers. This year was the biggest ever and I expect next year to be even better!