Imagine a tool that made selling landscaping and lawn care services a lot easier. AND imagine your landscaping company or lawn care business spent thousands of dollars on this tool and your salespeople didn't know it existed or how to use it.
Good news. I have not 1, but 5 tools for getting MORE landscaping and lawn care customers with LESS aggravation.
- Image Sources: Joshua Tree Experts, Kingstowne Lawn & Landscape
- Ground Source blog
- Master Lawn article, "How to Compare Lawn Care Programs: Facts, Fiction, & Frustration"
- Joshua Tree article, "9 Truth-Revealing Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Lawn Care Service"
- Rock Water Farm Hardscapes & Landscapes article, "How Long Does it Take to Build a Pool: Timeline from Design to Completion in 6 Steps"
- Turfscape article, "The Pros & Cons of Signing a Long-Term Commercial Landscape Maintenance Contract"
- Joshua Tree aeration and seeding case study, "Does Aeration & Overseeding Work? Before & After Pics That Will Blow Your Mind"
- Blanchford Landscape Group case study, "Embraced Seclusion, A Courtyard Landscape Design Case Study"
- Level Green Landscaping case study, "Annapolis Town Center: A Go-To Downtown Destination"
- Natural Green Systems Lawn & Pest lawn care video
- KD Landscape landscape design videos
- Yellowstone Landscape HOA landscaping video
- Rock Water Farm dynamic landscape design image gallery
- Level Green dynamic commercial landscaping image gallery
- Joshua Tree Experts downloadable resources
- Rock Water Farm Complete Swimming Pool Planning Guide
- My article about how to share content on LinkedIn (also applicable for sending these resources via email/text)
Want regular, practical tips like these to take your lawn care or landscaping business to the next level? Then consider subscribing to my YouTube channel. Or if you'd rather read our in-depth articles on Landscape Leadership's website, you can also subscribe to our blog.