I recently participated in another episode of the Lawn Care Radio Network podcast with Lawn & Landscape Associate Editor Brian Horn. The topic and title was, "Hiring Digital Marketing and SEO Help". Or, maybe a better title would be, "How Not to Waste $6,000 a Year Hiring Shady SEOs".
You know how I love to rant on unethical SEO providers that feed on small businesses in our industry. Well I controlled myself in this interview :-) I actually put a little blame on the small businesses themselves for not paying close enough attention to what they're spending money on.
You can listen to this 12-minute interview below in which I tackle the following questions:
- What is the difference between a marketing agency and an SEO provider?
- What can a company expect to pay when hiring an agency or SEO provider?
- How do you know you're not getting ripped off?
- What questions should you ask when hiring a marketing agency or SEO provider?
- Where can you find a reputable and trustworthy agency or SEO provider?
- How can you monitor progress and measure success?
If you have additional questions just leave them below and I'll answer them in the comments.