Digital Marketing Associate
Are you proactive and self-sufficient? Do you enjoy variety in your work, but approach it in a neat and organized way?
If so we would like to meet you.
We are seeking a part-time digital marketing associate to assist our team with a group of client accounts.
We are most interested in finding someone with experience in the lawn and landscape industry or someone who is looking to make a career in the industry.
At Landscape Leadership, we work solely with companies in the lawn and landscape industry. These are some of the biggest and most successful companies across the country.
This position requires:
- Self-motivation and discipline. Working remotely, team members must be self-sufficient and have a natural, get-shit-done attitude. If you’re one to wait for direction, this position is not for you.
- A count-on-me attitude. Our team members and clients depend on you. “That’s not my job” should never cross your mind, and there’s no room for selfishness and egos on our team.
- A good-spirited personality. Our team members enjoy what we do. We enjoy working with each other and with our clients. We are serious about our work, but it is also important that we pursue our mission in a good-spirited way.
In this position, you will:
Assist with on-boardingnew clients
- Assist our team on tasks related to Local SEO (search engine optimization)
- Help publish content to our clients' websites and blogs
- Assist in organizing assets related to photography and video projects (renaming images, uploading images, etc.)
You're going to learn everything you need to know about marketing a landscape company.
This is a part-time position.
Experience and skills required
Basic computer skills are required, though what is most important is a willingness to learn the technology and processes we use every day within our agency. We can coach you up.
Experience with a Content Management System (CMS), like Wordpress, is valuable. As is experience with PhotoShop or other image editing software, though not required.
- Flexible, part-time schedule that can work with your schooling or other jobs.
- Be based anywhere. As a team, we work 100% remotely.
- This is an excellent opportunity to expand your skills and experience within the lawn and landscape industry as well as connect with some of the most successful companies in the industry.
- A kick-ass team and clientele. You'll be collaborating with a fantastic group of smart, driven, principled, good-spirited people. Expect the same from our clients (if they weren’t awesome, we wouldn’t be working together).
As a sales and marketing agency our mission is simple: to kick ass for our clients every single day. Our client-centric focus is on raising awareness, building customer loyalty, generating qualified leads and enabling our clients to close more sales.
We work with some of the biggest and most innovative companies in the lawn and landscape industry like landscape design/build contractors, commercial maintenance companies, and lawn care operators.
We want to be the absolute best marketing services provider in our niche.
Are you interested? Take the first step by introducing yourself and completing our short application form (it will take less than three minutes).