Landscape Leadership is seeking a full-time, fully remote Account Manager to service our clients in the lawn care and landscaping industry.
Does this sound like you?
Are you proactive and self-sufficient? Do you enjoy variety in your work, but approach it in a neat and organized way? Are you an amiable communicator who naturally shows empathy towards others?
If so we would like to meet you.
We are seeking an account manager to oversee a group of five to eight client accounts. This is a full-time position, targeting 40 to 45 hours per week.
Your experience should match one of the following criteria:
- You have marketing experience in the lawn and landscape industry, or...
- You have experience working at a digital marketing agency, including experience using HubSpot (Bonus points if you've worked with a HubSpot Solutions Partner).
This position requires
- Self-motivation and discipline: Working remotely, team members must be self-sufficient and have a natural, get-shit-done attitude. If you’re one to wait for direction, this position is not for you.
- A count-on-me attitude: Our team members and clients depend on you. “That’s not my job” should never cross your mind, and there’s no room for selfishness and egos on our team.
- A thirst for learning and self-improvement: Strategies, tools, and technology change rapidly. We look for those who are passionate about learning, improving themselves and staying current.
- A good-spirited personality: Our team members enjoy what we do. We enjoy working with each other and with our clients. We are serious about our work, but it is also important that we pursue our mission in a good-spirited way.
- The desire to make a significant contribution: We’re a growing agency with an opportunity for you to make a truly significant impact on our future. Does that appeal to you?
In this position, you will
Oversee and manage a group of five to eight client accounts. Responsibilities will include:
- Communicating directly with clients
- Strategy development
- On-boarding new clients
- Managing freelance contractors such as copywriters, web developers, graphic designers, and photographers.
- Overseeing content strategy including blogging, case studies, lead gen content like e-books, photography, and video production
- Running results-driven email marketing campaigns and digital advertising campaigns
- Regular data analysis and reporting for clients
- Assisting with all-in-one marketing automation software (HubSpot)
- Seeking opportunities to grow client accounts
As Account Manager, you will work closely with our Vice President, Senior Project Manager, and Digital Marketing Specialist to meet campaign timelines and budgets.This is a full-time position, targeting 40 to 45 hours per week.
Experience and skills we value
- You understand the lawn and landscape industry!
- You have served in a marketing role at a green industry company, or have account management experience with a full-service digital marketing agency.
- You have well-rounded abilities in content marketing, analytics, email marketing, local SEO, etc.
- Experience using HubSpot's marketing and sales software is of huge value to us.
- Strong communication skills. You will need to communicate effectively with our clients as well as team members.
Compensation and perks
- Competitive compensation
- 401K plan
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs), up to $350/month.
- Be based anywhere. As a team, we work 100% remotely.
- Generous paid time off policy. Take vacation when you need it so you can recharge and come back fresh!
- Annual company retreat
- Annual continuing education allowance
- A kick-ass team and clientele. You'll be collaborating with a fantastic group of smart, driven, principled, good-spirited people. Expect the same from our clients (if they weren’t awesome, we wouldn’t be working together).
As a sales and marketing agency our mission is simple: to kick ass for our clients every single day. Our client-centric focus is on raising awareness, building customer loyalty, generating qualified leads, and enabling our clients to close more sales.
We work with some of the biggest and most innovative companies in the lawn and landscape industry like landscape design/build contractors, landscape maintenance companies, and lawn care operators.
Are you interested? Take the first step by introducing yourself and completing our short application form (it will take less than three minutes).