Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you proactive and self-sufficient? Do you enjoy variety in your work, but approach it in a neat and organized way? Are you an amiable communicator who naturally shows empathy towards others?
If so we would like to meet you.
We are seeking an experienced digital marketing specialist to manage a group of client accounts.
More specifically, your experience should match one of the following criteria:
- You have marketing experience in the lawn and landscape industry, or...
- You have experience working at a digital marketing agency, including experience using HubSpot. (Bonus points if you've worked with a HubSpot Partner Agency.)
This position requires:
- Self-motivation and discipline. Working remotely, team members must be self-sufficient and have a natural, get-shit-done attitude. If you’re one to wait for direction, this position is not for you.
- A count-on-me attitude. Our team members and clients depend on you. “That’s not my job” should never cross your mind, and there’s no room for selfishness and egos on our team.
- A thirst for learning and self-improvement. Strategies, tools, and technology change rapidly. We look for those who are passionate about learning, improving themselves and staying current.
- A good-spirited personality. Our team members enjoy what we do. We enjoy working with each other and with our clients. We are serious about our work, but it is also important that we pursue our mission in a good-spirited way.
- The desire to make a significant contribution. We’re a young, growing agency with an opportunity for you to make a truly significant impact on our future. Does that appeal to you?
In this position, you will:
Oversee and manage a group of six to eight client accounts. Responsibilities will include:
- Communicating directly with clients
- Managing freelance contractors such as copywriters, web developers, graphic designers, and photographers.
- Managing our content creation process including blogging, case studies, lead gen content like e-books, photography and video production
- Running results-driven email marketing campaigns and digital advertising campaigns
- Regular data analysis and reporting for clients
- Assisting with marketing automation software (HubSpot)
- Seeking opportunities to grow client accounts
Our Digital Marketing Specialists are tasked with implementing the marketing strategy and plans set forth by the Client Strategist.
Digital Marketing Specialists also work closely with Project Managers to meet campaign timelines and budgets.
Experience and skills required
- At least three years of account management experience with a full-service digital marketing agency. We are seeking a professional with well-rounded abilities in content marketing, analytics, email marketing, local SEO and conversion optimization.
- Extensive experience with HubSpot's marketing and sales software. Though not required, HubSpot's "Inbound Certification" and "HubSpot Certification" are highly valuable.
- Strong communication skills. You will need to communicate effectively with our clients as well as team members.
Bottom line: We need a seasoned digital marketing specialist who can step in and immediately take over a group of client accounts.
Please note: Green industry experience is also highly valuable to us. If you don't meet the requirements listed above but you have marketing experience in the lawn and landscape industry, we want to talk.
Compensation and perks
- Competitive compensation, quarterly performance bonuses, and other benefits.
- Be based anywhere. As a team, we work 100% remotely.
- Generous paid time off policy. Take vacation when you need it so you can recharge and come back fresh!
- Annual company retreat
- Annual continuing education allowance
- A kick ass team and clientele. You'll be collaborating with a fantastic group of smart, driven, principled, good-spirited people. Expect the same from our clients (if they weren’t awesome, we wouldn’t be working together).
As an inbound marketing agency our mission is simple: to kick ass for our clients every single day. Our client-centric focus is on raising awareness, building customer loyalty, generating qualified leads and enabling our clients to close more sales.
We work with some of the biggest and most innovative companies in the lawn and landscape industry like landscape design/build contractors, landscape maintenance companies, lawn care operators, manufacturers and retailers like garden centers.
We want to be the absolute best marketing services provider in our niche.
Are you interested? Take the first step by introducing yourself and completing our short application form (it will take less than three minutes).