Digital Project Manager
Landscape Leadership is seeking a full-time Digital Project Manager to join our 100% remote team, leading web design and development projects for landscaping and lawn care firms across the U.S.
Does this sound like you?
- You're a detail-oriented PM. You’re a bit obsessive and not at all afraid to light a fire under someone's ass (client or team member).
- You're proactive in monitoring project status and communicating with all stakeholders and team members to move a project to completion.
- You are comfortable planning and running meetings.
- You are self-sufficient and self-disciplined.
- You have a good-spirited personality.
- You're tired of dragging your butt to an office and working 60-plus hours every week.
As our Digital Project Manager, you will:
- Assist the Account Manager in on-boarding new clients
- Run point on project-related meetings: creating agendas, taking notes, directing conversations and discussing budgets, timelines, and tasks.
- Manage and ensure our projects are delivered within time and budget requirements
- Transition project-based clients to ongoing retainers, which are led by the Account Manager
- Manage freelance contractors such as copywriters, web developers, web designers, graphic designers, and photographers.
- Serve as backup client-facing contact, when Account Manager is out
Your role will typically consist of 70% PM of web design and development projects, 0-10% PM on video/photography projects, 0-10% PM for internal marketing efforts, and 20% creating and optimizing internal processes for Landscape Leadership.
You will not:
- Be responsible for new business development or growing existing retainer-based accounts
- Be involved in account management
- Be required to play a significant role when it comes to creative direction.
Experience and skills we value:
- You have 5+ years experience as a project manager, preferably at more than one agency
- You have experience managing web design and development projects
- Ideally, you’ve managed projects in HubSpot’s CMS
- Experience in the green industry (lawn and landscaping) is helpful, but NOT required; we’ll coach you up
Compensation and perks
- 100% remote (estimate: 40 to 45 hours/week)
- Competitive compensation ($75,000 to $80,000 salary target)
- 401K plan
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs), up to $350/month
- 21-day paid time off policy
- Annual in-person company retreat (COVD permitting)
- Annual continuing education allowance, including reimbursement for events like the Digital PM Summit
As a sales and marketing agency, our mission is simple: to kick ass for our clients every single day. Our client-centric focus is on raising awareness, building customer loyalty, generating qualified leads and enabling our clients to close more sales.
We work with some of the biggest and most innovative companies in the lawn and landscape industry like landscape design/build contractors, landscape maintenance companies, and lawn care operators.
We’re a close-knit, fully distributed team where each employee works from home. Even though we’re far away, we’re in contact throughout the day in Slack, Basecamp, and Zoom.
Clients see us as a leader in the industry, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. While we may work hard during the week, we prioritize a healthy work-life balance. Our off-hours are reserved for our various hobbies, exploring the outdoors, and spending time with our families and friends.
Are you interested? Take the first step by introducing yourself and completing our short application form (it will take less than five minutes).