Digital Marketing Coordinator
Are you a self-learner who takes to new technology easily? Do you enjoy variety in your work, but approach it in a neat and organized way?
If you have a natural Get-Shit-Done attitude, we would like to meet you.
We are seeking a full-time digital marketing coordinator to assist our team and client accounts.
At Landscape Leadership, we work solely with companies in the lawn and landscape industry. These are some of the biggest and most successful companies across the country.
For this specific position, we are not looking for someone with extensive background and experience in the lawn and landscape industry.
This position and role requires experience using HubSpot's marketing and sales software.
This position requires:
- Self-motivation and discipline. Working remotely, team members must be self-sufficient and have a natural, get-shit-done attitude. If you’re one to wait for direction, this position is not for you.
- A count-on-me attitude. Our team members and clients depend on you. “That’s not my job” should never cross your mind, and there’s no room for selfishness and egos on our team.
- A good-spirited personality. Our team members enjoy what we do. We enjoy working with each other and with our clients. We are serious about our work, but it is also important that we pursue our mission in a good-spirited way.
- A willingness to learn. We use a lot of different software and technology with our clients that you will be expected to gain proficiency in.
In this position, you will:
Assist with on-boardingnew clients
- Assist our team on tasks related to Local SEO (search engine optimization)
- Help publish content to our clients' websites and blogs
- Assist with setting up marketing automation for clients
- Be involved in the website design process, creating web pages and landing pages for clients
- Assist in organizing assets related to photography and video projects (renaming images, uploading images, etc.)
- Assist in creating reports for our team and clients
- Help manage our clients' contact databases in HubSpot
There is a lot of variety in this role. You will be assisting in a multitude of tasks.
Experience and skills required
Experience using HubSpot's marketing automation software and sales platform is an absolute must for this position.
Other software and apps that you will be expected to use includes:
- Google Analytics
- Google My Business
- Moz Local
Experience working at a digital marketing agency – especially a HubSpot Solutions Partner – is also valuable to our team.
- Competitive compensation
- Be based anywhere. As a team, we work 100% remotely.
- Generous paid time off policy.
- Annual company retreat
- Annual continuing education allowance
- A kick-ass team and clientele. You'll be collaborating with a fantastic group of smart, driven, principled, good-spirited people. Expect the same from our clients (if they weren’t awesome, we wouldn’t be working together).
As a sales and marketing agency our mission is simple: to kick ass for our clients every single day. Our client-centric focus is on raising awareness, building customer loyalty, generating qualified leads and enabling our clients to close more sales.
We work with some of the biggest and most innovative companies in the lawn and landscape industry like landscape design/build contractors, commercial maintenance companies, and lawn care operators.
We want to be the absolute best marketing services provider in our niche.
Are you interested? Take the first step by introducing yourself and completing our short application form (it will take less than three minutes).